Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hurro!

I have no idea why I didn't get in on this earlier!

Hi fellow Macaulay peoples, I'm Ann. Oftentimes, I'm referred to as "Mackley" when I do something silly or say something grammatically incorrect among my friends (yeah, i still do that hahaha). And this term was coined by Richard Lee, who graduated from Hunter Macaulay last Spring (thanks Rich!). Anyways, I'm a senior on the verge of applying to Graduate School and who is taking her GRE this Saturday! hahaha (nervous laugh...) I just completed a practice test and I am very delirious at the moment!

Any who... I'm not a blogger, and this will be my first attempt at doing so! Let's see how this goes~

Welcome freshmen, welcome back sophomores, juniors, and seniors! The Fall semester is upon us! LEGGO!

Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment