Sunday, September 16, 2012

New beginnings

What's up, MacBloggers? I suck at introductions, but here 'goes. I'm Josh-- a freshman and new blogger here at Macaulay Hunter. I'm from a pretty suburban area in New Jersey called West Orange, which is actually where Thomas Edison lived, but I have always been a PATH or NJ transit ride away from NYC. Living here in New York, though, is brand new to me, but I'm loving every second of it so far. I'm on the pre-med track (for now..), with plans of becoming a physical therapist or perhaps even a doctor if I can handle the impending workload. I'm really into sports like soccer, track, and volleyball, but I play almost anything. I also eat almost anything.

Anyway, it's been a full month since the other dormers and I have lived in Brookdale, so here's a toast to many more fun-filled, stress-saturated months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment