Friday, September 14, 2012

Hey everybody, I'm Indiana Kuffer one of the freshman at Hunter. I don't really have blog experience but that doesn't mean I'm excited to start! I'm planning on majoring in urban studies and studio art because of Hunter's lack of an architecture program, so that's...... hopefully going to go well. I bike to Hunter as often as possible, but we'll see where that goes in the winter. I'm also very. very. very. interested in parkour. I've done martial arts for a vast majority of my life and started doing parkour not so long ago. And last but definitely not least I recently made the Macaulay Marauders quidditch team! So expect to hear a lot about that! Our first tournament of the year is next Sunday the 23rd, swing by Baruch Field and watch us play!

No comments:

Post a Comment