Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey guys!

Hey guys,

My name is Genevieve, I'm a sophomore at Hunter, and I'm currently a Music and Psychology double major.  It's been so difficult to decide on a major--I find so many subjects interesting!  I'm learning German, which is a really fun language, and hope to even minor in that as well.

One of my college goals is to Study Abroad in either Germany or Italy! But for now, I'm just trying to get through Fall 2012.  I have some pretty interesting classes--Medieval History (which is something I NEVER thought I'd say is interesting!), Tribal Religions, Music Theory, and the 3rd Macaulay seminar--which, I also have plentyyyy of work for! But this obviously takes priority.  Just like catching up on TV shows did yesterday (just kiddingg!).

Hmmm…so some of my other goals for the year are to eat healthier, to read more books, to become a more involved student, and to stay on top of my work so that I'll have time to relax. I've realized that one of the reasons we (well, I know at least I do) often give up on our goals is because we hold ourselves to such a high standard, and then give up quickly when that doesn't happen.  It's a difficult habit to break! I'm trying not to expect myself to make a sudden change, but I will instead hope to gradually improve.  And maybe I'll post some healthy recipes or good books along the way! =D

And on that note, I have to read some Oceanic Creation Myths.  Enjoy this rainy Tuesday, and I'll be back soon!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment