Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How do you fit the Chrysler Building into your dorm room?

Hey guys! Since we've had yesterday and today off for Yom Kipper, I thought I would have a lot of time to spend exploring the city a little more... Well, that didn't happen, but I did manage to get started on my big craft project for this semester that I've been meaning to start. For my Macaulay Seminar I have an 8 week photo journal project, and I decided that my theme would be the paint chip mural that I wanted to make on my wall. The plan for the mural is to make a faux-New York city skyline with the buildings that I like, so the first one was the Chrysler building and I managed to do it late last night. I'm quite proud of it, even though it definitely can be mistaken for the Empire State building; so, even though I didn't go out and explore, I was able to bring a little bit of the outside NYC into the dorms anyway.


1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous! Can't wait to see how the finished product turns out.

    ReplyDelete