Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ayo MacBloggers,

I'm Lauren! I've always been terrible at writing intros for myself and should have made a template by now (especially after all the intros we've done at Macaulay these past few weeks). I'm a freshman at Hunter, I live on the 10th floor in the dorms, and I'm studying to be a neurologist and medical journalist! We'll see how that goes... haha.

Onslaught of random facts time!
I've always enjoyed creative writing and I love to shop. It always takes me two times to cook something right and the first time it is absolutely inedible. My favorite color is pink, typical generic girl stuff. I'm fascinated with Biggie Smalls and I found a mixtape between him and Lana Del Rey so that can be heard outside my room a lot. When I wake up in the morning I immediately turn on my music to pump up for early morning Chemistry (WHOOO PRE-MED) and in my room I have this carpet that pretty much everyone that comes in trips over, but its too good to get rid of.

I'm from Staten Island and it has always been my dream to live in the city. It's a great time, living with your friends and getting a quality education! That's really it for now. Talk to you soon, MacBloggers!

:)Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment