Monday, March 4, 2013

Ready, set, Taiwan!

Hi everyone! This will just be a quick update about how my summer plans in Taiwan have been pretty much finalized; well, the me getting to Taiwan part has been sorted. Last week our confirmations to our acceptances to the program were due, which I sent in happily. I also had to have my parents send the money, and I also bought my plane ticket there. However, I only bought a one way ticket because after Taiwan my friends and I plan to go on a little trip around South East Asia. I'm super excited, and I was just telling my friend the other day that even when I'm doing something completely unrelated to Flagship and my Taiwanese study abroad, the summer plans are in the back of my head. I'm meticulous about planning for things, so now that the flight there and my acceptance to the program is sorted, I will probably be setting up lists upon lists for what I want to pack. I'm ridiculous, I know. Anyway, I can't wait to be able to post pictures and stories from what's going on over there this summer, but for now I must get back to work on my Classical Mythology essay (who knew having to compare two real life people to a god and a goddess would be so difficult?).

Weekly Counter: This is Week One! (As in the second week in a row that I've posted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment