Friday, March 15, 2013

Hey!


Hey everyone!

My name is Stacey and I’m a freshman here at Macaulay Hunter. I’m in the Chinese flagship program, which happens to be taking over my life. I’ve already signed my soul away to the Chinese major, but I have to find another non-language one soon since the program requires you to double major. Fun.

I was born and raised on the north shore of Long Island, therefore my accent makes it a little difficult to determine whether I’m asking a question or making a statement. The ends of my sentences always kind of just go, up.

I’m a graduate of Jericho High School, and I couldn’t be happier to get out of the ‘burbs and into the city. I couldn’t imagine going to school anywhere else :) Especially since I don’t have my driver’s license and won’t for a while. Oops.

I’m a total foodie and have an unfortunate addiction to cupcakes. I do also enjoy working out and playing sports, such as lacrosse and volleyball. Sometimes running. For example, I will run vigorously around the city, and somehow always end up at a place like Shake Shack. Oh well, everything in moderation. 

1 comment: