Friday, March 15, 2013

I heard a rumor that the decisions went out today....

Through both the internet and some friends, I found out that the admissions decisions for Macaulay at Hunter Class of 2017 went out today!

So, I'd like to take a few seconds to congratulate all those who got in!

You've done the work, and you've been accepted to the MOST AMAZING SCHOOL EVER. (There's no bias there, honest.)

I encourage you all to relax a bit now, though I know that waiting for any other college admissions may be stressful.

Later on this semester I think I'll post the (rather embarrassing) list of questions I had for the first few days of my schooling - mostly practical things. Hopefully I'll be able to have some answers.

The hardest part is over now. The waiting, the tension, the anticipation is over.

Now all you have to do is start planning out your dorm room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment