Friday, November 23, 2012

Dorm Coming To

The first day RezLife let us back, I made it my #1 priority to go grab my things. When I walked in, I was attacked by a huge wave of odor similar to that of musty water. The auditorium was pitch black, with only the light coming from the open doors. It was the same in the hallways; you could only see the window at the very end of the hallway. 

This was the perfect school-horror movie scene where the crazy psycho killer charges out from the shadows with a knife. But thank the lord that didn't happen.

I went again the weekend they let us clean out out fridges and let me tell you, there is huge progress going on. Construction workers were already on the move renovating the basement. Even though it's going to take some time (probably till mid-December), I'm glad Brookdale put all their resources on getting the dorms back up. I can't wait to see all the life at Brookdale again!

No comments:

Post a Comment