Monday, November 14, 2011

Fruit Snacks Are My Life

This weekend I was self coerced into becoming a hermit, and so I spent my time pent up in a small room, relying solely on tea, nutella and fruit snacks for sustenance. I have learned that Nutella goes with anything and that one should not take the assorted flavors of fruit snacks for granted. I also supposedly should have learned much about International Relations, which we’ll see if that’s true when I get my midterm back. A summary of my weekend: I studied IR, cursed IR, threw up hands at IR, outlined IR, wondered why the readings for IR were so long, considered dropping out and running away to Europe to live in a hovel by the river, and took study breaks by watching old trailers of dumb rom coms that I love and sobbing or laughing quietly to myself (can I just say. Ryan Gosling in The Notebook trailer is very…hyperventilation inducing.) On a related note, The Hunger Games trailer came out today. I am a fan of the books and am glad to say that the trailer did not look dumb, although Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t fit my image of Katniss very well (although, no actor will ever fill the role of a fictional character well). And since we’re on the topics of books, I miss my books!! I am dying to read The Son Of Neptune (what can I say? I LOVE Percy Jackson. He’s my hero. He’s so awesome. Those books are hilarious) and haven’t had a chance yet. Sigh. The fangirl in me has been contained for too long by schoolwork! Anyway, midterm season is almost ending and finals are coming up soon whoo hoo! And I have a lovely paper to write, so I’m going to start on that…but first, I’m going to watch a movie because I’ve been so movie deprived that I started having dreams about watching them. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment