Monday, November 28, 2011

Strawberry Cheescake

Hello everybody. =)

Last week was relaxing because we only had three days of school and then Thanksgiving, which is my favorite holiday. Thanksgiving consisted of a nice family dinner and a nap afterwards. I also had a fantastic piece of strawberry cheesecake. Every calorie was delicious. =p
I didn't go shopping on Black Friday because I find that the stores are just way too crowded to shop in peace. I couldn't believe that story about the woman who pepper-sprayed people at that Walmart on Black Friday. I love shopping, but it seems like people are just obsessed with getting the best deal and have forgotten about what the holiday season is about. It's about spending time with your family and appreciating what you have.
I don't know how many of you watched "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving" on channel 7 on Thursday.
Lady Gaga was amazing!!!! She sang a bunch of her songs and she sounded great. She's such an inspiration to all the kids out there who feel like they don't belong anywhere.
The first semester is coming to an end. It's kind of insane that I've survived three months of college without any major crisis. =p
Anyway, have a great week, everyone!!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment