Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Is it two weeks or three...?

It's been a while since I posted last. I am not going to make excuses. I believe this blog has seen them all. (And I spent my Thanksgiving Break relaxing on LI...so its pretty shot on that end.)

But the blog title doesn't refer to my Mac Blog Absence. It might refer to

-the amount of weeks left in the Quidditch season. We are doing a tournament on Sunday. I was told we'd end with the Quidditch Season, but the weathers' been lovely

-the semester. My only paper final during finals week is really early on so if I get papers done

-the amount of time spent procrastinating on those papers
-and the final presentation for seminar
-an HTML project for media
- and my creative writing portfolio

I might stay in the dorms until the 22nd, anyhow. Reading Partners is modeled around an elementary school schedule so the LIRR can get kinda pricey.

(I probably haven't blogged about Reading Partners. Its an Americorps Program through which I work with a Fourth Grader in reading activities at PS 154x in the Bronx. Its rewarding but time consuming. I miss being able to sleep in, but I wouldn't have it anyother way.)

I had Reading Partners this morning. The school I am working at is having a Reading Recital so we've that. Since then, met a friend at SVA for Bubble Tea, started outlining my English paper, read for Religion and wrote this blog entry. I will also be attending tonight's Meet the Scientist Event, although I will have to RUSH to my English class afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment