Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time for Turkey

Well, Thanksgiving is almost here. I'm looking forward to the turkey. Unfortunately I won't be able to be home for Thanksgiving because I have to work the whole day. But my family is arranging a second Thanksgiving that Friday, because, if this year is like any other year, we will probably have plenty of leftovers. My partner and I are also planning to have our own Thanksgiving on the ambulance. We will see how messy that will turn out.

This rapidly approaching holiday is also a reminder of the fact that classes are pretty much starting to wrap up. We will be coming back from our little break with only 3 more weeks of classes to attend, and then some finals to study for. It's weird to think that a whole semester is already almost gone. But, between you and me, I really don't like the fall semesters anyway.

I'm really looking forward to the spring term. It's a bit longer, or at least it feels a bit longer, so I like the pace of the classes better. I'm also looking forward to my course selections and really starting to put work into my psych major. All in all sophomore year seems to be turning into a good start to my major, much of which I will complete junior year.

Also, after much debate I've finally settled on a location to study abroad in. It will be Australia, come junior or senior year. Noice choice eh, mate?

Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment