Sunday, November 27, 2011

Too Much Turkey

Sorry for how long it's been since my last post! I've been super busy. Pre-med is a very time consuming (but very rewarding!) track. The good news is that I got a perfect score on my last Biology test essay portion! That really helped me truly be able to relax when I went home for Thanksgiving. Another thing that helped me relax is that I got my giant Bio lab report out of the way a week early. Trust me, if you can ever find the time in college to get something done ahead of time -- do it! It might seem appealing to procrastinate, but then you're in for stressful, anxiety-ridden all-nighters. Trust me, I know. I've learned the hard way that it's better to just get things done. The free time you'll have at the end of it all will feel sooo much better!

Anyway, enough about school. Let's talk about how great it was to be off! My boyfriend was home from Boston (he goes to BU), and some of my other friends from high school were here too. It's not like I have to go far from the dorm to go home (it's just uptown, actually), but there's something about having everyone home and sleeping in my own room for almost a week that makes me feel like I'm really on vacation. It was so relaxing, and filled with so much great food. But I'm actually excited to get back into the swing of things and go back to class.

Oh, and one more thing, if you find yourself at Macaulay Hunter, and you live in the dorms, you should know this: the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park has no line in the winter :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment