Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time for the post-midterm recuperation...

Today started bright and early with a chem test at 9 o'clock - and that thing was really long and really hard. On the one hand, tests are always kind of fu (at least to my weird brain) cause of the puzzle aspect, but on the other, trying to fit 58 chemistry questions, some of which probably only make conceptual sense to chem PhD's, into 2 hours is an exhausting way to spend one's Tuesday. I left the lecture hall feeling decidedly dizzy, which unfortunately persists. But the upshot - no more midterms! There's now a test lull until finals, giving me an great chance to wrap up my CHC and independent study papers - yay! More importantly, I've now got a chance to get some real work done in lab, which has been somewhat on hold for the past few weeks. Today I'll be talking with our collaborating professor at SUNY Downstate medical school and doing reverse transcription on some mRNA - just as soon as I get my brain back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment