Sunday, November 22, 2009

Watch out everyone...

Ugh...just spent the last three days battling off the flu >.< Watch out guys! Fortunately it wasn't the swine, so it should be fine in a few days. I'm starting to see the importance of taking care of yourself, because a few days not being able to work can take a huge toll when you're writing final papers and preparing for exams.
In other news, I'm starting to really try and focus on my three final papers (finally). I'm trying to get the two easy ones down so that I can do really well on my third final paper for History/Memory and the Making of an American Culture.
Looking ahead this week: a paper due in English, some crazy reading for history, and visiting the Earth Room and the New Museum for my Arts in New York seminar. Thanksgiving break! (not really a break, anyway) and then almost the end of the term!

No comments:

Post a Comment