Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chaos, Discombobulation, and, finally, Rest...

It's been a hectic week. One of my worst thus far. I had an English research paper, Computer Science power point presentation, and performance to attend for my Arts in NYC class. The research paper was eight to ten pages on stem cell research (fun!), and surprisingly, it came together well; I handed it in, and am getting the grade soon (check back for an update). Unlike the smooth-running of my paper, my power point presentation got botched. One of my group members completely switched the order of the slides. I ended up improvising for half the presentation. I am very relieved that it's are behind me. The performance at Hunter, "Curse of the Starving Class," was a relaxer. It was a great end to my week. I was all over for the place for the past few days, but just getting to attend a performance and head back to dorms to hang out with friends are what really help me stay grounded. Now, I am off to enjoy my rainy weekend!
See you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment