Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chickens can live without their heads...


Which is a good thing too, since I feel like one. In the past week and a half, my shenanigans have included (but were not limited to) Marvelfest in Union Square, attending the free premiere of Gentleman Broncos, going to the MoMA, seeing a concert, going to Rocky Horror Picture Show, voting, going to class (including a midterm) and work, seeing Ricky Gervais live, seeing Whip It, and attending a piano recital. But today I probably did the best thing of all.

I took a nap. I almost fell asleep at the computer at my internship (at the Jewish Week newspaper), and realized I'd not only been burning the candle at both ends, but in the middle as well. I came back to my room at 11:30, did work for class, and set my alarm for an hour before class. The next two hours reminded me that sleep is awesome. I should keep that in mind from now on.



Till next time- my e-mail is Arctophile2000@gmail.com

-Gaby ('13)

P.S. The picture is of my new keys to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment