Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving and Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's nice to be back at home, even if home (Brooklyn) is only an hour away :) I've had a really great week -

Sunday was the opening day of the Tim Burton exhibit at the MoMA, and I went to see a couple of Tim Burton movies with a friend from Macaulay @ Baruch (we met during freshman orientation). Although we couldn't see the exhibit itself because it was so crowded, CUNY students get into the MoMA for free, so we'll definitely be going back at a later date. The movies were great - Frankenweenie and Ed Wood.

Monday I finally figured out what I want to take next term, so I'm all set to register on Tuesday - I'll let you guys know what classes I'm taking when my schedule is finalized.

I have no classes on Tuesday, so I spent the day working on my term paper for my honors history class (Civil Rights and Civil Liberties). It's hard work, but I'm interested in it and I feel like I made alot of progress, which is satisfying.

I decided to make my break six days instead of four by taking Wednesday off - I haven't missed a class yet, so I figured I could get away with it. I spent yesterday meeting up with friends from high school and then partied with them last night :) I headed home this morning and now I'm about to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal.

Still so much work to do, and only a couple of weeks left in the term! Time has flown by.

Schönen Feiertag wünsche ich Ihnen!

1 comment:

  1. Ed Wood is my second favorite Burton film!!! (Next to Edward Scissorhands - I just love my Eds, I guess)

    ReplyDelete