Thursday, November 12, 2009

I declare ENGLISH!

(points to anyone who caught The Office reference)

So I officially declared my English Creative Writing major - I hadn't gotten around to it for a year an a half, and I started getting agitated emails from Hunter about declaring. So, I declare to everyone but myself, who already knew, that I am now an English major. Woohoo!

I'm rather busy otherwise - I'm trying to do a lot of work today so I can try to enjoy myself this weekend (my birthday weekend). The last thing I want to do is have an awful Sunday because I decided to have fun for my birthday. Basically, I don't want it to turn into another Halloween. On the bright side - or maybe a half bright side - Fiction 2 was canceled for tomorrow, as my professor is sick. My second story was supposed to be workshopped then, so it sucks that I have to wait for Tuesday, but that leaves me an extra half hour or so tonight and a full hour and a half tomorrow to get some stuff done. Like reading Emma, which I told myself I'd have finished today. Oops.

I'm still the high bidder on my Prada shoes!!!!! This is the highlight of my week.

-Katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment