Friday, November 20, 2009

I Love Free Food. I Cannot Stress This Enough.

Helloo. That was not a typo. I am feeling quirky, so I said "helloo" instead of "hello." Aren't I creative?

Anywho, I'm pretty excited because tonight at 7:30 Hunter Hillel is holding a dinner in the dorms for Shabbat (the Jewish Sabbath). I usually spend Shabbat with NYU, but these dinners occur once a month, and I loved the last two. This one's theme is "greening" your dorm. I'm not particularly eco-friendly, but I am interested to see what they recommend. The last two speakers (first hope in street art, than Jewish gangsters) were really interesting.

The dinner gets pretty crowded by Jews and non-Jews alike, since there's free food. With no meal plan, it's a pretty tasty offer. My secret? I bring down tupperware to the dinner and hoard like a Collyer brother.

Have a good Shabbat, or weekend, or month, or whatever floats your boat!

Your obedient servant,
O.G. (No, it's just me, Gaby, but I hope someone out there likes the reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment