Monday, November 23, 2009

I now love Thanksgiving on levels never before reached in my life. Normally the beginning of my week goes like this: Monday night is a lab class followed by a Tuesday afternoon lab class. Both are four hours and... well I'll just say they take up most of my time (don't schedule labs one day after another!). Anyway, because of Thanksgiving there are no labs this week, thus the happiness and love.
On a completely separate note, I went to an amazing lecture at Rockefeller University about two weeks ago. A scientist named Scott Fraser was invited to give a talk in a series of "Harvey Lectures," and his work on imaging the live, developing heart was ridiculously awesome. A developmental biologist collaborating with scientists from at least six other fields (including aeronautic engineering!) is something to gape at.
Good night!
Oh, even more important, Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment