Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good Evening


Hey everyone, just got back to my dorm from a full day--

To start off I woke up at a great time today.. 12pm (gotta love those late class days). I got ready for school, and headed to my 2:10pm CHC class. I'm a sophomore so I'm taking Science and Technology of New York. Really interesting class, lot of statistics about the city, and apparently what some scientist guy thinks the city will look like in 400 years (the most recent thing we've discussed... I don't believe what he hypothesized at all). Then after that ended at 3:25, I rushed out (I was starving) and wolfed down a halal chicken 'n rice platter from of the stands before my Anthropology exam at 3:45. Aced that bad boy.

Afterwards, I took a nice walk uptown, to 96th street, visited my parents, and then came back to the dorms, where I sit now, writing to you all. Pretty amazing how that works out, huh?

Now, I'm gonna do some work, get ready for my Law, Politics and Morality of Same Sex Marriage course tomorrow, (I'm into the Law thing, planning on intellectual property law, probably-- I'm also taking Constitutional Law on Mondays). Then I'll probably hang out with some people at the dorms, and then cap the night off with a little guitar? maybe? I don't know we'll see, haha.

Well, catch you guys soon.

Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment