Sunday, November 29, 2009

Five Pounds, Lots of Chicken, and Tiring Weekend Later...

So, here I am facing the post-thanksgiving meltdown, as I like to call it. Now, school is back in session, and I have to get myself back to the daily grind - damn, that four-day weekend was sweet! I'm finding it kind of hard to work myself back into a pattern that I broke only a few days ago, but what can I do? Laziness does set in at times. Nevertheless, the key in college is to stay a bit ahead of things; this way, you can always fall behind for a day or two if you wish. I'd like to say all the best to any prospective student reading this. The regular decision deadline is up and coming (it's December 15th for those who don't know!). My advice is to give your all. Make the admissions committee here see that you will be an asset at Macaulay Hunter. And of course, don't embellish or lie about anything. Keep it honest, guys!

-Chev

No comments:

Post a Comment