Sunday, September 25, 2011

Two Day Week FTW

I have been studying endlessly for my organic chemistry 2 test that I will have tomorrow. I am so nervous! I haven't done much else this weekend or during this week.

The best thing about Monday, after I take my test, is that I get to spend the rest of my evening, and even possibly Tuesday morning, writing a huge lab report.WHY WHY WHY

Complaining aside, I really cant wait for the rest of this week, because as I normally dont have days off scheduled into my classes, a three day break, morphing into a 5 day weekend is an amazing and perfectly timed mini vacation.

Tuesday night, my friend and I are going to try a new middle eastern restaurant somewhere on Laguardia Place.
Wednesday morning, probably some field work ( I'll be running my very own oyster experiments for the first time!)
Wednesday afternoon: hot bikram yoga in 105˚F room. I tried it once before last Saturday, and boy, was it hot. It definitely worked out my body in ways I didn't expect yoga to do so (it was the first time I really tried yoga outside of a gym class, and of my own volition). The best thing about doing bikram yoga is that its convenient. Only a short train ride from the dorms to Astoria, and, best part, it was only $1 per class, for 20 classes ( awesome thing about living in Manhattan- you end up being so close to lifebooker deals!)
Thursday is some more yoga, and possibly more field work.
And sweet, sweet Friday will be when I finally get to go home and see my family after God knows how long.

Happy 2 day week!

P.S- the internet situation here at the dorms is beyond ridiculous. I waited two hours- not 2 minutes, but 2 WHOLE HOURS, for this page to load. And up at the main campus, its not much better. Where does all the money from our student tech fees go??

No comments:

Post a Comment