Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Daily Grind

Two weeks into the fall semester, and I really don't feel like I've gotten used to my schedule at all. Considering we haven't really had a Monday yet, I know I wont get use to the daily flow of this semester until about october.

But I've made my semester start on a great foot. I've lived up to my goal of working out more than before, by going to the Wednesday Zumba classes that Hunter offers. I love it!Its so active and fun- it's really like a dance party! I also am making the extra effort to go to the pool at the dorms at least twice a week, and so far, its been alright. Let's see if I can keep this up!


On a gastronomical note, my taste buds have had a great start too. I just discovered an NYU hangout- cafetasia. Best cheap Thai food ever!

But unfortunately, this is my first semester since freshman year fall semester that I have no days off :( . I have biochem ( only 2 tests and huge lab reports), orgo 2 ( nice lecturer, scared again as hell!), marine geology( not as easy as i thought, but very interesting!), music 101 ( a great refresher and welcome change to my science laden schedule), orgo lab 2 ( so frustratingly laden with menial work, but lab, even though its early in the morning from 8 to12 is pretty interesting), and independent research credits ( the 2nd time im taking it, this time while focusing on marine biology. i got to read 5 research papers and get a genreal idea of a project by thursday. bring it onnnn).


But how am I supposed to face the semester without a reliable internet connection? Brookdale, you gotta shape it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment