Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy Bee

I can't believe it's been more than a month since school started. Time flies when there are so many things to do at Hunter. I've been juggling school work, outside activities, and my own hobbies. Just today I went to ICP to view Peter Sekaer's amazing photographs from the Great Depression. I adore black and white photography and I was absolutely amazed by his work. My friend and I also viewed the 9/11 exhibition. The photographs here were utterly breathtaking. There was a photograph where a man's hand was hovering over a crystal snowball that displayed the empire state building and the twin towers. That's why I love photography, because of the power that one image can hold. I'm actually hoping to revive Hunter's club, Fotographie once I figure out what happened to the members. Other things that I should probably mention since this is my first post are:
I'm a freshmen, live in Brookdale, annnndddd.......come from Queens.
Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment