Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello There!

Hi everyone! My name is Chloe and I'm a freshman here at Macaulay Honors at Hunter. I'm currently on a pre-med track, and I'm thinking of majoring in behavioral neuroscience. You never know what could change though, especially so early in my college career!

So far, I have to say that I genuinely really love Hunter. There is so much to do and so many opportunities to get involved! Macaulay focuses on volunteering and giving back to the community, and the great thing is that unlike in high school, none of the options are boring! There are always a million things to do here. And besides that, the classes are really great. I love all of my professors, and the kids are so motivated here.

To tell you a little bit more about myself, I love to run (and exercise in general!), knit, read, write (I wrote my first-ever article for Hunter's newspaper, The Envoy, last week; it was so rewarding to see my name in print), and just generally have a good time with friends. I moved to New York three years ago, and I never want to leave! There is honestly nothing better than going to college in the city. There's always something going on, you can get any cuisine you want, and let me tell you, you see some pretty weird things walking around here. The other week, I saw a woman walking a pig on a leash. If that isn't something that makes New York unique, then I don't know what is.

Well, it's time to go study for Bio, but I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. The image of a pig on a leash is hilarious. =)
    I agree. There are literally a ton of things to do here in the city. You can never get bored.
    And I'm studying for Bio too. I'm reading Chapter 9. How's the class going for you?

    ReplyDelete