Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ugh

Finals, papers, finals,papers....

Still dormless, I finally got emergency housing a few days ago to alleviate my transit time from home. But, with rumors swirling around that the East building might open soon, my time there might be really short lived. But knowing I now have the entire island of Manhattan and its endless libraries and Starbucks and campuses to work on, I am really really happy.

I have two papers and two finals for this week, so I hope they go well. But what's the deal with putting the teacher evals online? The only reason I might fill them out is because I want to win an iPad or a metrocard (or anything for that matter!). But this just makes a normally ignored step of the ending of a semester to a whole new level of disappearance.  Whatever happens, December 21 will be a nice day, because not only is it the first day of winter, but also the last day of my last fall semester ever. Talk about bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment