Saturday, December 8, 2012

No Place Like Home for the Holidays?

I'm still pretty sad that the dorms are not back yet for the East Building residents. I'm happy that progress has been made of course for the North and West buildings, but its a huge bummer to be commuting from home during my senior year. And its already so close to finals week I am getting pretty anxious about how my studying will work out at home (which is not especially conducive for learning because of all the distractions).

Anywhoo, scheduled for the last time EVER. Kinda sad and bittersweet, but it was awesome not having any glitches or issues that hindered me from getting my classes. I'll be taking Physics, Ubiquitin/Proteasome ( a 400 level Bio class), Christian Theology, Weather and Climate, and Greek and Latin Roots. Hopefully it will be a great semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment