Sunday, December 9, 2012

Finally!

Wow... I haven't posted here in a longggggg time. I guess I just want to say that I'm really glad to be back at Brookdale again. I've really missed living with my friends and even coming home to no food, being too tired to cook, and too poor to buy food... but that's besides the point. I've grown a new appreciation for this place, and I can put aside any complaints I've had in the past just because I really miss the family that I've made here. 

Unfortunately (or forunately for a lot of people), we came back just in time for finals week and it's no fun at all. I've always read about and heard my older friends complain about how stressful finals week can be, but I didn't think it could be that bad until I actually got to college. It's stressful. Beyond belief. Even when I don't put off my work to the last minute, there's just so much of it to do that it feels like I never get a break anyway. I can't wait for this semester to be over so I can stop doing this every morning. 


On the bright side, I've had some pretty tasty food since we moved back in to Brookdale! (Well before I spent too much money that is....)







No comments:

Post a Comment