Friday, December 7, 2012

Lights, Carbon, VS, Presentation

Hi everyone. =)

Some things:
- It's a rainy Friday night in NYC, and I'm just taking some time to enjoy a bit of freedom before finals. (ugh...that word).
- I had an orgo exam today, which as you can all imagine was a ton of fun. I have respect for orgo. The reactions can be really cool, but the tests are tough.
- I had my last bio 200 lab today. I have to do one more lab report and then no more until next semester! yay.
- My friend and I took a walk in the rain today because the 6 train was running with delays. NYC is so pretty at night and especially during this time of the year. Bloomingdale's is covered in lights and there are stars hanging up on lamp posts. I didn't even mind getting a bit wet from the rain. I would actually love to just spend an entire night walking through Manhattan with a friend or a group of friends. I know it sounds insane, but I bet a lot of interesting things go on at night.
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was on this week. I know all the guys watch the show just to see chicks in their underwear, but I actually like seeing the really cool designs. haha. The designers are super creative with how they transform underwear into art.
- I have to do a group presentation during the Seminar 3 Common Event on Sunday. Should be interesting. Presentations always make me a bit nervous though. Wish me luck.

Much luck to you all during finals!

S.

Quote of the Week:

“We read to know that we are not alone.” 
William Nicholson

No comments:

Post a Comment