Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finals, finals, and more finals.

Finals are coming up soon, and before those I have two tests. Can you even believe it? Two tests before my finals! So as you can imagine, I have been studying pretty hard. But even with so much to do, it's important to remember that you are actually a human, and everyone deserves a break! I just spent a few hours making breakfast in the kitchen with some friends, and it was so great to get my mind off of all the stress, if only for a few hours! That's what's awesome about living in the dorm -- you can always find somebody to help you with something, or to do something with. I have to admit, sometimes I feel a bit lonely being away from home, but the friends you make while living away at college are pretty special!

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming break. Now that I understand everything that college demands from me a little bit better, I definitely will not be taking advantage of this time! I'm going to spend it relaxing at home with my family, snuggling with my cat, and spending a lot of time with my boyfriend (who will be home all month from Boston!). But I can't neglect my applications for summer research positions! As busy as I always am, it's so rewarding to be so productive! I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment