Sunday, December 11, 2011

4474

That is the number of words I have done for my 6000 word history paper (that's about 25 pages). And it's due...oh yes, tomorrow (AHHHH). But I'm fairly confident I'll get it done. I always manage to pull such things off.

After that, I just have one final (Germany history, same as this paper) one paper (Political Philosophy - more AHHHH) and one movie (well, a short zombie film, my creative project for Imagining the End of the World) and then I'm done! I'm SO excited for winter break. AND for next semester! Check out my schedule.


Now, some people think this is crazy, but my 9:45 class is actually only going to meet 4 times out of the whole semester (the rest is online) and this means that, including the one day I work every weekend, I have FOUR FULL DAYS OFF. I'm actually trying really hard to resist the temptation to fill one or two of those days with an internship or (another) job because I think taking a semester to just focus on my studies might be nice - I haven't really done that since Freshman year, and I miss being able to put myself that fully into my academic work. Not that I won't be doing other things, of course, but I just don't want to overburden myself. Plus, I'm trying to sort out what I'm doing to be doing my senior year and what kind of opportunities I'm going to look into after graduation, so having the time to think these things through and prepare will be really useful.

Hope you're all as excited for the holidays as I am!

ttfn

Kaitlyn (kt.ohagan@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment