Friday, December 2, 2011

Is it the most wonderful time of the year?

An awesomely impromptu tryptophan Thanksgiving only a memory now, I armed myself for an upcoming month of finals, lab reports and inevitable end of semester mishaps by decorating my room for Christmas. I don't have a picture of my room as of yet, but just knowing Christmas is around the corner helps make the month just a bit more doable. The festive mood that my room emanates obviously paradoxically makes it even more difficult for me to work in my room. Hence I "library hopped" over the past few days between Baruch's Library, Hunter's Brookdale Library and the 68th street main campus library, which has proven to be marginally successfully in producing productive work moments.

Immediately coming back from the Thanksgiving Break (what an awful tease- 4 days of comatose bliss only to be followed by about 13 days of classes and then a full on month of break), registration was for the first time in my life, error free! Not once did I have to wait on line to get an override, permission, or have to deal with any bureaucratic office of any sort. Some departments can be extremely nice and helpful, even on stressful registration days, others, not so much. And I registered for all my classes in the comfort of my dorm, still in my pjs. I can't wait for my Jerusalem in the 20th century class, along with, for the first time ever, two days off! Of course, I have to devote time to DAT studying (ahh, its really happening now!)


Until next time, when I surely will put up christmas pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment