Saturday, December 24, 2011

Done with the First Semester!!

Hello. =)

This will be my final blog entry for this semester. It's been a great semester filled with lots of laughter, studying, frustration, and excitement. I'm so grateful for the chance to be a part of the Macaulay program. I know the next four years are going to be a great ride. =)
I've also really enjoyed writing for this blog. It's like a diary in which I can write my weekly experiences with school and life in general. In four years, I'll probably look back at all of the stuff I wrote and laugh at my 18 year-old self. haha.
Enjoy the break, everyone! Make sure you spend lots of time with family and friends. Also, spend a little time doing something interesting/cool for yourself. We've all worked hard and deserve to relax a bit.

Happy Holidays!!

Much Love,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment