Monday, November 29, 2010

post-thanksgiving minimal motivation

so I thought that thanksgiving would get me energized and pumped for the last two weeks of the semester -- a little resting period that would get me through the next two tedious weeks. well, I was wrong. and maybe it's because I'm still feeling the thanksgiving slump, but I am not happy with myself. I feel like I'm at a low-point in motivation. I can feel myself on the verge of saying "nah, this assignment isn't important" which NEVER has happened for me before. so, I am scared for myself. so, I am going to push myself.

last night I e-mailed the promotional director for the hunter radio station to start helping out with that like I promised myself I would do (2 months ago) so I'm going to help table tomorrow (not that I know what that is) and register for classes (with my embarrassingly late registration time) and go to my snapshot meeting (which I'm kind of over) and I will not whine about any of this.

my biggest thing is not to let fear stand in my way of doing something that I want to do (as in, no, I am not one of those girls who asks another girl to come pee with her) so I need to just keep pushing on and if I don't like something then I'll stop doing it but class-wise and out-of-class-wise, I am going to try and stay motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment