Monday, November 8, 2010

monday, monday.

it seems like every monday there's so much to get done and so little time in which to do it. I guess if I was at home still I could sit in my room and just do it and be done but friends are coming over right & left and we all had such a nice dinner cooking session after hannah & I went to the grocery store! we made such a healthy dinner it was wonderful. it's so nice to know what's going into your mouth (no "that's what she said"s please) and to know that it's healthy and tasty and wonderful.

so now that I've finished the political theory reading (is that really all I've gotten done over the past 4 hours tonight? 20 pages of reading?), it's on to half of chapter 10 in psych, test on monday. not that this one counts -- she counts 2 of the first 3 tests (the ones you do best on) and I have a 93 & a 98 so even if I bomb this one I'm still looking at a pretty solid A in the class (especially with homeworks and quizzes).

tomorrow is going to be the busiest day ever. political theory 9:45-11, gym, work 1-4, do some studying in starbucks, snapshot curator meeting 6-8, opera for mhc 8:30-11:30. remind me when I'm going to eat? and do that hundred pages of reading for political theory due on friday? (lucky for me I'm skippin' out to head up to cornell...god bless notes from friends. seriously.)

and now time to quit procrastinating and do work like a real college student...

No comments:

Post a Comment