Monday, November 8, 2010

Getting ahead (what blasphemy!)

I've just finished my Economics homework, and now have the rare opportunity to spend the rest of my evening pushing forward so that, for once, I'm not scrambling on Tuesday or Wednesday night. Having classes 3 times a week is a life saver in some ways, though being at a desk in the windowless intern room at W.W. Norton & Company at 9:00 AM isn't too easy either. But tomorrow I get to go to the biannual (I think?) Norton Sales Conference, where the editors pitch their books to sales people, who will in turn pitch the books to booksellers. It should be really neat, and I get free lunch out of it!

In other news, a mere 6 days until I turn 20! I'm looking forward to a great birthday weekend with my family. AND I get to do laundry for free in my house. And possibly knit. !!!

My schedule of the Spring is pretty set - the only thing I'm not exactly pleased about is a 9:00 AM class on Wednesdays, but it's an intensive Religion course on Islam, so it's bound to be very interesting. I've never been to Hunter so early though. Na ja...

- Katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment