Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Break day!

Hey guys! Obviously I've been terrible at posting regularly but I promise I'll say hi every week. I've gotten too caught up in my own life to pull my head out of the mundane.

I am sooooo glad that tomorrow is one of those days that all classes are canceled before 4PM (in order to even out with a day earlier in the year when all classes after 4PM were canceled supposedly for some Jewish holiday but I forget the details) because this week is hectic. So, of course all my professors who until now have been super lax with work decide to pile on the paper, group presentation, and test into this week. It wouldn't even be worth complaining about if it wasn't for the fact that we had two weeks to do it and for about half of one she isn't even available for questions.

Oh well, es la vida del estudiante (pardon the bad Spanish but if I could fit a Spanish language course into my schedule, I would!). Halloween weekend was pretty homey for me; we tried going to a Hunter party Friday and after experiencing how dull it was, decided staying in was a better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment