Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weekend

Ahhh... relaxation. I had anticipated this being a killer weekend full of homework and studying, but then two particularly large math homework assignments got pushed back all the way to next Thursday! I'm very fond of my math professor at the moment. This gives me a great opportunity to actually get ahead in my work, rather than just getting by, and now that we've entered the nearly unnavigable zone between midterms and finals, that extra time will be a huge help. And the chance to sit back and breath is great; I took our two dogs for a nice walk this morning (the dogs are one of my main incentives for living at home rather than the dorm), and actually read for fun last night. For my birthday my boyfriend gave me a beautiful gold-edged, leather bound, autographed copy of Catch-22, my all time favorite book, so I have a lot of re-reading to do!

- Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment