Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Registration and Horror Movie

Well it has been a long time since I last posted. Been pretty busy over the vacation since my entire family was sick. Probably need to go back this weekend to help out. Anyways today is our first chance to register our own schedule. I am hoping to get a better schedule this time like not having a seven hour break between classes. Though sometimes I actually think it is nice to have such a long break, because sometimes I just want to sleep so badly. It really is a personal choice. I think by the end of the first semester you really figure out what works best. I know some people prefer night classes and don't finish their classes until 10 P.M. Some people like clustering their classes together so they can extra days with no classes or some like to spread it out and have a light load each day. But sometimes you truly can't get what you wanted because of classes conflicting or that you really want a teacher over another but the schedule doesn't fit. For example, I would prefer Professor McGregor for chemistry over any other teacher. She teaches honors chem and is one of the nicest but also helpful teacher I have met.
As for the dorms, my friends and I on the ninth floor and the mezz are planning to film a horror movie for the holidays. I really wish finals, especially the biology final, can be over already so we can start. We have already started looking at ways of making fake blood and guts. So eager to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment