Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's fun to be done

So I finished my last final on Monday, and have spent the last couple days decompressing from that. I was going to finish that paper--a comparative analysis of redistributive land reform in Zimbabwe--on Sunday, but then I had a lot more to say than I thought I would, so I ended up writing for a few hours on Monday, then spent another hour doing my Works Cited pages, and then I had to rush it off to school and then go home and then go to a birthday party and then sleep and then yesterday morning my family left for Virginia. And now it is break and that is good and there shall be much relaxing and Christmas and presents and all that good stuff. This means no real internet, though, because our house down here doesn't have Wifi (I'm typing this in a Panera a few towns over). It's quite a relief to be done; now I'll just be checking eSIMS every chance I get to see my grades. Now I've just got one more semester to go... scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment