Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Registration Day

So today I woke up at 10 so I can get to the Hunter Library at 11. Registration day... registration for classes at 12... was this reason for this preparation. You will come to know that there is no more chaotic day, or desperate day, if you will, than registration day... people running to get their classes, running to get their pre-reqs down, running to their advisors, running just cause... it's pretty intense.

So at the library, I got a desktop computer in one of the comp sci lounges, and had my laptop with me as well. I typed my CHC (mandatory class for those of you who don't know) on my desktop I was using, and submitted that at 12. The page was not loading. I panicked for a quick moment and then realized I had my laptop. I opened it, logged onto esims and registered for my other 4 classes.

Luckily, after a brief moment of terror, I had all my 5 classes registered.

Today was a good day.

Unfortunately, some people didn't get some of their classes they wanted at the times they wanted, that's why you have to be prepared!!! =D

I'll catch you all around,
Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment