Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mute at Hunter

Yesterday I had to miss a whole day of school from being sick for the first time ever... and spent it in bed reading for chem and bio, when I was awake. Today I'm having another new experience - spending a day in school without being able to talk at all. Laryngitis is the most annoying thing ever! And very awkward.

Today was also registration day, which meant a lot of extremely anxious students packed into anywhere on campus that has good wifi, cursing at eSIMS and Hunter internet. After experiencing the chaos of the honors lounge one time too many, this time around I went to the library which was, at least, much quieter. In the lounge it feels like a cross between New Years and a crazy race, with lots of "No! Why?" and "but I DO have that prereq" and "YES! I'm in" flying around - that is, after the initial shout of "Yes we're on guys, go go go!" passes around... And I'm glad to report that despite some problems, I actually got all the classes I wanted. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm prospective student who plans to go to Hunter.

    Is is that hard to get into classes in Macaulay??

    ReplyDelete