Monday, December 21, 2009

DONE FOREVER


Just kidding. Only for the fall term. But let me tell you, it was absolutely beautiful weather outside when I walked out of that Hist/Mem final exam and knew that it was all over. YAY.
Now that classes are over, I'm not quite sure what I will be doing during my break (which ends on Jan. 28). I might learn how to drive - uh oh :) Today I'm going shopping with high school friends - everyone is back from college so I can see them again - and then tomorrow dinner with the same group. Lots of ice-skating and resting coming up, and I'm fully going to enjoy that. At the same time, I am totally excited for my spring term. I've picked out some interesting classes - Intro to Womens Studies, Greek and Latin Roots of English - and I'm excited to see what they're like. Don't worry, I will keep you all totally up-to-date on all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment