Friday, May 17, 2013

Things I Probably Shouldn’t Do Weekend Before Finals

1. Go to a two-day music festival. 
2. Have tons of fun with my best friends. 
3. Stay out late every night. 
4. Not study all that much. 

But am I doing them? Yes.

Last night at CVS I saw people stocking up on energy drinks so they can stay up 24/2.5 this weekend to study, but I’m dealing with stress the best way I know how: by avoiding work completely. It is not a method I recommend if you want to successfully deal with stress.

I woke up this morning totally naturally at seven, probably since my body has gotten used to so little sleep, and I got a head start on studying for my math final. I’m not looking forward to Sunday since I’ll be locking myself in my room from dawn until way past dusk trying to get as much work and studying done as I can. And then I shall repeat that process all the way until Wednesday, of course leaving the study cave for when I actually have my finals. And maybe to use the bathroom. And also a possible three am Dunkin run when it gets really bad. 

But for now, I’m going to pick up my friends and grab some lunch. After that, we’ll most likely be dancing for eight hours straight. And then dance eight or so more hours on Saturday.

This will be not only the best, but also the worst weekend ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment