Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Procrastination Nation Pt. 1: Three weeks to go

So the secret is finally out. I admit that when it comes to procrastinating, I am probably one of the worst offenders. From now until the twenty-third of this twelfth month, I have three papers due, three presentations, three finals, and one other random test my class voted to take extremely late, all starting this week! Woo!

Have I started anything? Nope! Time management is super important in college, and I happen to manage my time incredibly well, despite my ways. I have the ability to leave everything to the last minute without having a panic attack, but not everyone can. It's all about what works for you.

So anyway, today's preferred method of procrastination is none other than exercise! Yes, getting your health on. Or you can call it a "quick study break."

Last semester my friend and I bought a twenty class for twenty dollars voucher on amazon local for a nearby fitness studio, and I liked everything so much, from the classes to the reasonable prices, so I recently bought an unlimited month package for the place.

It's about a fifteen minute walk from brookdale and they offer a whole bunch of classes, so if you're looking to let off some steam, and want to check out a new gym or fitness studio or whatever, I definitely recommend groupon or amazon local for really cheap deals first to sample some places.

In high school I was a three sport athlete, but unfortunately none of the women's sports that Hunter offers tickle my fancy, so I have to find someway to get my endorphins in. Even if you don't consider yourself an athlete, I do recommend some type of exercise, as it helps to clear the mind, increase energy as well as improve sleep and your mood! All important things during finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment