Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Finals Fun Time

Yesterday the wifi at the brookdale dorm was less than stellar, and as basically everything ever requires the internet now, I ventured out to a nearby starbucks with a friend to load up on caffience and free internet. I hate coffee with a burning passion, so I drink lots of tea to get my caffeine fix. My current addiction are chai tea lattes, as they warm the soul, taste buds and give me a sufficient amount of energy.

Unfortunately, a massive mouth ulcer decided to make itself comfortable right on the inside of my bottom lip, so every time I drink or eat, especially hot or citrus-y things, the pain is absolutely excruciating. Finals week diet is basically caffeinated drinks and sugary snacks, so I’m hoping this stupid sore with heal up soon.

But there is no time for hoping as my first final is tomorrow.  I plan on studying now, making tons of tea to push my sleep deprived self though and head to bed early, as I need a good night’s sleep more than anything.

But amidst the non stop studying and papers, this Saturday some friends and I are doing a secret what ever holiday you want gift exchange, so that's something to look forward to.


Another thing to look forward to is a package I’m expecting. I ordered some running shorts I’m obsessed with online during all the black Friday sales, so I got two pairs of bright flamboyant track shorts and I can’t wait for them to arrive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment